This edition published Summer 2017
Our comprehensive guide to the child support scheme provides clear, practical guidance for parents and their advisers.
This new edition explains:
- how do you apply for child support
- the powers that the Child Maintenance Service and Child Support Agency have
- how maintenance is calculated
- how to challenge decisions and make complaints
- what happens if you do not pay child support, including powers to deduct money from bank accounts
Fully indexed and cross-referenced to legislation and caselaw, this latest edition of the Child Support Handbook has been restructured to reflect the fact that most cases are now being dealt with under the latest scheme, introduced from 2012. Practical examples of maintenance calculations and tactical hints and tips for dealing with the Child Maintenance Service and Child Support Agency are also included.
Contact CPAG to pre-order items
For CPAG members and CAB customers, the handbook is available for £30.60.
This item is not yet available for purchase, but it can be pre-ordered. We’re sorry we can’t take pre-order payments online at present, but you can telephone CPAG Book Orders on 020 7812 5227 with your credit card details to pre-order or email email@example.com.