The definitive guide to the social security system in the UK.
Price £70 per user for annual subscription
This service includes the full text of the Welfare Benefits and Tax Credits Handbook, searchable and linked internally so you can skip to the next piece of relevant information with one mouseclick. It is updated on a rolling basis throughout the year - an invaluable service that means your online Handbook will keep pace with social security reform and changes to the law.
CPAG’s Handbook provides comprehensive, reliable information on all welfare beneﬁts and tax credits. It explains:
- who can claim beneﬁts and tax credits;
- disability and incapacity beneﬁts, and the work capability assessment for employment and supportant allowance;
- how housing beneﬁt is calculated;
- jobseeker’s allowance and beneﬁt sanctions;
- the introduction of universal credit;
- which beneﬁts can be claimed if you are unemployed, a parent or carer, a student, retired or widowed, pregnant, entering the UK, or sick or disabled;
- challenging decisions, backdating, overpayments, income and capital, and national insurance provisions.
Bulk discount of 10% is available for 10+ users within one organisation. For 25+ users contact Angela Wilson (email@example.com). Click here for the print edition.