Universal Credit: what you need to know is the ideal guide for both advisers who need to know how and when universal credit will affect their clients, and for those currently claiming benefits themselves. It is filled with clear advice and lots of useful examples.
What does it cover?
• What is universal credit?
• When can you claim universal credit?
• How much universal credit do you get?
• What is the claimant commitment?
• Who must look for work?
• When can your universal credit be sanctioned?
• What can you do if there is a problem?
4th Edition updated to reflect the roll out of universal credit including the “two-child limit” and other legislative updates.
For CPAG members and CAB customers, the handbook is available for £12.75. Please contact us on 020 7812 5227 or email: email@example.com.